Can You Reduce Your Overhead?
To ensure revenue growth, you need to control expenses in every aspect of your operations.
Many owners of small and mid-size businesses have ruled out purchasing a third-party timekeeping system.
They don’t expect a significant ROI.
These owners are still using manual operations:
- Pen and paper time cards
- Excel spreadsheets
- Traditional punch clocks
- Shift schedules in Google Docs
When a team member needs to trade a shift, it triggers numerous texts and phone calls. The back-and-forth between managers and employees is confusing and inefficient.
It’s not the best system, but at least it’s free, right?
Perhaps you are one of these business owners. If so, thanks for visiting our blog. (We appreciate you visiting our website even if you are not a business owner!)
We understand the hypothesis, but it is no longer factual.
By spending just a little money each month, you can save a significant amount on labor.
Since labor eats the largest chunk of your budget, improved efficiency is critical.
How do manual timekeeping processes decrease my profit margins?
First off, let’s review three ways you may be losing money each pay period.
1. Paying Employees When They Are Not Working
Manual timekeeping processes are liable to errors. Employees often log their prescribed starting time even when arriving late and do the opposite when leaving early. Ditto for breaks. Even your most trusted worker probably doesn’t err on your side when calculating hours from memory days after the fact. Another expensive issue is buddy punching which is potentially more expensive.
2. Failing to Limit Overtime Due to Avoidable Scheduling Confusion
Unplanned overtime negatively affects the bottom line. In addition, it impacts staff morale. There are compliance implications as well.
3. Scrambling to Cover Shifts
If your supervisors don’t have a way to react to unexpected schedule changes, they waste time tracking down staff members to cover. This decreases productivity and frustrates team members.
WorkforceHUB from Horizon Payroll Solutions can transform your employee timekeeping and scheduling. And it probably costs a lot less than you think.
If you want to find out exactly how much before reading further, call 888-434-8244 right now.
WorkforceHUB consists of TimeWorksPlus and TimeSimplicity. TimeWorksPlus handles time and attendance tracking, TimeSimplicity takes care of employee scheduling.
The companion mobile app allows for anytime, anywhere access.
WorkforceHUB is your solution for affordable, easy-to-use workforce management.
- Cloud-based so there is no software to maintain or update
- Rapid setup: you can be up and running in minutes
- Drag-and-drop schedule templates
- Employee Self Service empowers staff to manage their own time cards
- Keep your employees on the go with remote punch in, time card review, and scheduling.
- TimeWorksPlus geofencing restricts out-of-area punches
- Customizable alerts for pending overtime, shift changes, and missed punches
- Secure information storage and back-ups
- Import time card data to your payroll platform
- Alleviates FLSA, ACA and DOL compliance
6 Key WorkforceHUB Benefits:
- Lowers cost of labor
- Increases productivity
- Improves employee communication which improves morale
- Decreases time card errors
- Reduces time spent building and managing schedules
- Provides accurate, comprehensive records in case of an audit
To see how WorkforceHUB pays for itself many times over, schedule a demo today.
Horizon Payroll Solutions offers WorkforceHUB, the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your managers, employees, and company workflows.
WorkforceHUB includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, TimeWorks Mobile, and ApplicantStack. We’ve just added applicant tracking, onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHUB was created for busy employers like you who need to reduce cost-per-hire, streamline scheduling, automate time tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and lower labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our Horizon Payroll Solutions ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHUB immediately. Contact us today to book a demo.