How do you choose timekeeping tools for your business? If you aren’t in the HR software world, it’s difficult.
The good news is that Horizon Payroll Solutions has the most advanced tools for organizations like yours.
Let’s discuss the employee timekeeping needs of specific industries.
Time theft and unnecessary overtime inflate payroll. TimeWorksPlus and TimeWorksTouch (employee time clock) solve these problems. Eliminate all forms of time theft: buddy punching, hours padding, and failing to punch out for unpaid breaks. TimeWorksTouch biometrics makes buddy punching impossible. Schedule adherence restricts out-of-schedule punches. TimeSimplicity helps managers easily create schedules that limit overtime. Overtime alerts are an extra measure of protection.
- Biometric time clock
- Schedule adherence
- Meals/breaks tracking
Employee management affects both the guest experience and your profit margin. Where employees are largely unsupervised, oversight is problematic. A capable scheduling solution like TimeSimplicity handles numerous job roles and locations.
- Monitor multiple employee types and locations
- Mobile clock in/biometric clocks minimize shift change confusion
- Online trade boards let employees pick up extra hours without back-and-forth texting
- Compliance tracking protects against wage and hour violations
- Forecasting helps match staffing demands to expected occupancy
How do you maintain quality patient care, employee well-being, and regulatory compliance? TimeWorksPlus and TimeSimplicity. TimeSimplicity prevents understaffing, confusion, and staffing imbalances. Employee self-service decreases absenteeism and employee burnout. Advanced reporting ensures compliance with FLSA, ACA, and Payroll Based Journal.
- Schedule by department or shift
- Track healthcare certifications
- Let employees trade shifts online
- Receive notifications for no-shows
- Be alerted before an employee enters overtime
The average public elementary school has more employees than 90% of private sector businesses. They also have numerous employee types, pay rates, and pay frequencies. Seasonal schedules, union contracts, and grant tracking add to challenges. Staff members are spread through large facilities and campuses.
- Mobile clock in/out on smartphone/tablet
- Work-hours tracking for multiple job roles
- Tools for seasonal staffing fluctuations
- Varying pay frequencies
- PTO, vacation, leave management
- Work-study hours and grant-tracking
Tracking employees at remote job sites is difficult with traditional punch clocks. TimeWorks Mobile with GPS allows you to see when and where employees clock in. If you want a physical time clock on site, TimeWorksTuff is the clock of choice for construction.
Job costing simplifies client billing. Employee profiles track skills and licenses.
TimeSimplicity handles construction scheduling logistics. With TimeSimplicity, your crew managers can quickly deploy workers effectively.
- Biometric hands-free time clock
- Mobile clock in and oversight
- Vacation/leave management
- Track contractors, employees, seasonal, union
Affordability goes without saying. Many organizations use remote or offsite staff members, so you need tools for that. Tracking volunteer hours is essential for compliance. Financial stability helps you maintain your reputation. TimeWorksPlus and TimeSimplicity improves efficiency while reducing waste. Advanced reporting helps you make better allocations decisions
- Mobile app for anytime, anywhere clock in/out
- Track paid/volunteer hours
- Advanced reporting
- Elastic pricing (scales up or down)
Time tracking tools are business management tools. Call Horizon Payroll Solutions to talk to a business management expert. We can help you find the best system for your needs.
Horizon Payroll Solutions offers WorkforceHUB, the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and organizational processes.
WorkforceHUB includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, TimeWorks Mobile, and ApplicantStack. We’ve just added hiring, onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHUB was developed for busy employers like you who need to reduce cost-per-hire, streamline scheduling, automate time tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and shrink labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our Horizon Payroll Solutions ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with WorkforceHUB immediately. Contact us today to set up a demo.