Today’s post is for business owners in the restaurant and retail industries.
Scheduling isn’t an easy task for businesses with irregular shifts and a degree of unpredictability in day-to-day staffing needs. Is your business being tripped up by the following common employee scheduling pitfalls?
3. Lack of Employee Involvement
Effective scheduling is fundamental for quality customer service, high employee loyalty, and maximum profitability.
Swipeclock Workforce Management Suite with TimeSimplicity
Swipeclock Workforce Management Suite from Horizon Payroll Solutions can transform employee scheduling.
- Create schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- System automation finds eligible associates to cover open shifts.
- View schedules by group, week, and color codes.
- Fill last minute shift vacancies within seconds.
- Reduce overstaffing and overtime with customized system alerts.
- Employee Self Service enables staff to manage their own shift trades.
Affordable Swipeclock Workforce Management Suite will simplify your employee scheduling. Call Horizon Payroll Solutions at 888-434-8244 to schedule a demo.
Horizon Payroll Solutions offers WorkforceHUB, the unified Human Resources portal that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and business.
WorkforceHUB includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, TimeWorks Mobile, and ApplicantStack. We’ve just added recruitment, onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHUB is developed for busy employers like you who need to reduce cost-per-hire, streamline scheduling, automate time tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and lower labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our Horizon Payroll Solutions ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with Swipeclock Workforce Management Suite in minutes. Contact us today to set up a demo.